To all participants:
- You confirm that you are medically fit and are participating in the event at your own risk. The Woodworks Project and the event organisers will not be held responsible for injury or illness resulting from your participation. You understand that it is your responsibility to read any terms and conditions issued by the race organisers and to comply with these. See the event organiser's terms and conditions here
- You need to be 18 years or older to enter the race. You confirm you will be the minimum age on race day.
- Should you, for whatever reason, not take your place in the race, all sponsorship forms and monies collected should be forwarded to The Woodworks Project or returned to your sponsors.
- For this event, you pledge to raise a minimum of £175 for our free charity place (excluding Gift Aid) in sponsorship money for The Woodworks Project which should be received by The Woodworks Project within one month of the event.
- All funds raised through the event must be payable to The Woodworks Project in pounds sterling.
- You acknowledge that The Woodworks Project may incur costs as a result of you joining our team (e.g. cost of buying and sending running vests) for this event. The objective is to raise as much sponsorship money as possible.
- You must be aware that photographs and video footage taken during the event may be used to publicise this event and the work of The Woodworks Project generally.